Who is Marlon Vlogger? After being a keen videographer for many years and not releasing anything, I finally decided to start a YouTube Channel Summer 2017.
The “New” British Vlogger
It’s been a journey and half, a lot more difficult than expected. I think many people believe YouTube is a way to become an overnight success but the reality is it is more like a second job unpaid with the amount of time and energy put in.
That said, I am doing this because it is my passion, and its great to hear so much nice feedback from everyone joining my channel and watching the videos.
If you are new to my channel, I have decided to do what a lot advise against – make videos about more than one topic. I have lots of passions, video, music, photography, travel fitness, martial arts etc. It didn’t make sense for me to start 4+ channels and I didn’t want to stick to one single topic.
I realise this may be a bit bizarre when you scroll through the list of videos, but ultimately, I think this will keep my content fresh and allow me to continue enjoying what I love doing best. If you don’t like some of the topics, skip them and wait for the next one you like.
But one thing I do ask, whether you are new or have been supporting me from the beginning, please try and drop a comment on my new videos as it really helps support the channel – by this I mean it allows YouTube to see that my video is being watched and interacted with and YouTube will then consider allowing others to see it as well.
Of course, if you have any ideas about future videos, I always welcome you to share them. And who knows, if I see someone joining in on a lot of videos I may give them a shout out!
Now, I must get back to editing next weeks video. See you in the next video!
You may be interested in
If you are new here, the following pages are a good place to start
- Improve your Video Lighting on a small budget
- Renault Kadjar Family SUV User Review
- Tokina FíRIN 20mm Short Film – Walking With Leaves
- Panasonic TZ90 Super-zoom with a super-price
- Things to know before you buy the CANON G7X Mark III
- Sony launching TWO new APS-C E-mount cameras end of August
- 7 Tips before you Fly a Drone
- Unboxing DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo 2019
- I Just Bought A Drone!!
- Best Car Gadgets 2019
- Mexico Travel Destinations Missing From Your Bucket List
- Fujifilm X-T3 – Alternative for Sony Users?
- Battle of the Superzooms – Canon SX740 HS vs Sony HX99 vs Lumix TZ90
- Third Party Sony Battery – Worth the risk?
- YouTube Secrets
- Photography Accessories Under 10 Pounds
- She Wasn’t Impressed When I Brought This Home
- Sony A6500 Price Drop – Best time to buy?
- Best Compact Camera for Travel 2018 – NEW Canon PowerShot SX740 HS
- 10 Ways To Stay Motivated When Feeling Tired